Lindsay Schnell from the Oregonian wrote a story about questions fan would like answered (Link to story) Here are some questions I would like answered:
1. Why does Danny Langsdorf have a job?
2. Why is Mike Riley creating a QB controversy with the high remarks of Vaz?
3. What research did Mike Riley and Staff do this off season that they haven't done before?
4. What changes has Mark Banker made to his defensive schemes?
5. What adjustments has Mike Riley made to Spring practice? Or is it the same approach as usual?
In the video interviews of Riley so far this spring, it looks to be typical Mike Riley yucking it up and using his standard comments that he has used in previous years. I don't see a sense of urgency like the team to the south has. I am not a UO fan but I do like the way Chip runs his program. He isn't out to make friends, his mission is to win games. Riley wants everyone to like him. At this point in his career he needs to make drastic changes to his approach in every facet of the game. Fans will not fill Reser if changes are not made, especially with the new Pac12 TV deal.
As always I encourage your comments and questions.
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter - @fire_mikeriley