Hey, I coach a football team.

My photo
My favorite word is growth.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Practice to begin

According to Athlon Sports, Mike Riley ranks 7th out of 12 on the coaching list.  Athlon Pac12 Coaching article  To be honest I am surprised he is ranked that high.  He has done nothing to prove otherwise.  

According to Coaches on the Hot Seat, Mike Riley is number 2 on the list.  The Hot Seat  This makes sense.  

Paul Buker with the Oregonian gives another stellar report on Mike Riley Spring Practice  I cannot wait until someone actually writes an article being critical of this coach and his staff.

This link is by far my favorite ever.  Our beloved leader Bob DeCarolis shares what the new Game Day experience will be Orange Perspective  His writing skills are the least of his worries.  I don't want to spoil it for the reader but here are my favorite points.

- WE CARE - Create A Remarkable Experience
- New Lost & Found
- Student Ambassadors

I had a discussion with a Beaver fan and he said of the new Lost & Found "I envision a closet full of lost canes and bifocals."  

Missing in Action this off-season:
Article/Interview with Danny Langsdorf and his inability to execute at his job.

Questions:  
Who is the target audience for Oregon State?
What are the plans for the Pac12 television money?
Will Reser sell out this season?

Your questions and comments are greatly appreciated.
firemikeriley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment