Hey, I coach a football team.

My photo
My favorite word is growth.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Committed to Losing through 2019

Mike Riley is making zero changes with his staff.  Everything is fine.  Here is a closer look at everything being fine:
-          4 straight losses against UO
-          2 straight losing seasons
-          59% winning percentage
-          3-6 vs. Oregon (2nd go around)
-          No changes to staff
-          No 1st team Pac12 player
-          Katz debacle.
-          Laughing on the sidelines during blowouts
Mike Riley shares why he feels everything is fine
-          “It feels horrible, really unacceptable is what it is”  Refusing to take blame
-          “I am just very, very disappointed in the year,’’ he continued. “I’ve got to look at myself first, then we’ll go through total evaluation and do everything we can to change this around.
-          “I am not (contemplating staff changes). I think we have good coaches here, with good, solid backgrounds. Good people,’’ said Riley.
COMMITMENT TO LOSING VALIDATED.
Mike Riley has yet to take accountability for the season.  He hides behind excuses and has the “Wait til next year” attitude.
DO NOT RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKETS.  DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY

No comments:

Post a Comment