Hey, I coach a football team.

My photo
My favorite word is growth.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sign of Life?

Best part of the game on Saturday was when the entire bar changed all the TVs to the Ducks/Stanford game and refused to allow the 4 OSU fans to watch the game.  I asked once only to hear laughter and maybe a snort.

Following the game via twitter is just as bad.  I watched the replay though.  Terrible, but that is the theme for the season.  2-8 is really sad.  The coaching staff looks lifeless.  The players are following the lead of their fearless leader and laughing on the sidelines after turnovers.  Sinking ship.

A buddy told me today that since the season is over why not do some razzle dazzle?  For example:  Wildcat to James Rodgers.  Blitz on 1st down.  Not punt on 4th.

Instead we see a lifeless Riley pacing the sidelines applying lipbalm.

Here's to 2012, which in my opinion doesn't look very promising.  I still want my money back.

firemikeriley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment